Pasadena Product Liability Attorney
Injury Attorneys in Pasadena – 40 years of Experience
We all expect the products we purchase and use to be safe. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. When the unimaginable happens, designers, manufacturers, and distributors can be held liable for any injuries their products cause. When a death occurs as the result of a defective product or malfunctioning device, these parties will also be responsible. A defect in a product can be caused during the design phase or while it is being manufactured. If someone sells a product knowing it is dangerous, they can also be held liable for failure to warn.
Our goal is to help our clients maximize their financial recovery in cases involving:
- Defective and recalled cars, parts, and components
- Defective motorcycles, parts, and components
- Defective trucks, parts, and components
- Airplane and helicopter defects
- Boating accidents caused by device malfunction
- Defective tires
- Defective seat belts
- Defective machinery
- Defective equipment
- Defective appliances
- Defective electronics
- Defective and recalled medical devices
- Defective toys
At KP Law, our Pasadena product liability lawyers work with you to form a strategy designed around your needs and goals. We aim to help you receive maximum compensation after an injury-causing defective device.
What to Do Following a Defective Product Injury in Pasadena
All kinds of defective products can cause serious accidents and injuries, including auto parts, children's toys, and pharmaceutical drugs. If you were injured as a result of a design or manufacturing flaw or as a result of a company's failure to warn you about potential side effects or risks associated with the use of a product, we can fight for you. When manufacturing companies fail to uphold a duty of care to consumers, they can be held responsible for any injuries that their product causes.
If a defective product has caused you harm, please do the following:
- Seek medical attention to assess the extent of your injuries and to receive treatment. Medical records can strengthen your claim.
- Keep the defective product and any manuals or packaging it came in. This evidence is crucial when building your defective product claim.
- Keep notes of all the details surrounding your injuries. Even the most minor detail may make a large difference in the outcome of your claim.
- Speak with us to discuss your options and how you can maximize your compensation.
Call (866) 973-5691 for a complimentary consultation.
Dedicated Victim Advocates Available 24/7
At KP Law, we will not rest until we have recovered a favorable settlement or verdict on your behalf. If we do not help you cover your medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering, we will not charge you a single legal fee.
As former insurance defense lawyers with 40 years of collective experience, we have a profound knowledge of how insurance companies process and value claims. We can use this unique knowledge to investigate all aspects of your case and identify which parties you can hold responsible – whether it is the manufacturer, retailer, wholesaler, or all three.
When a product is defective, you can sustain serious injuries, such as:
- Broken bones
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
- Other types of catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
KP Law Stands by Your Side
KP Law understands the emotional, physical, and financial impact of injuries caused by defective products. Moreover, our extensive gives us the knowledge and skill we will need to win your case.
If you or a loved one was injured due to a defective product, call KP Law at (866) 973-5691 for trusted legal counsel today.
Hear It From Our ClientsTenacity. Results. Reputation.
She went above and beyond- Houry M.
Aghavni Kasparian is number ONE in town.- Michael S.
I had a great experience.- Jason S.
Thank you!- Sandra C.
Highly recommended.- C.H.